GOING DEEP: EXPLORING AND UNDERSTANDING GREATER DEPTH
St Paul’s Catholic College
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
Are you looking to build your staff team’s confidence in planning for, capturing and assessing greater depth? Do you want to improve your confidence in knowing exactly what depth looks like in the classroom and in books? Would you like to explore a range of resources and strategies to ensure challenge runs through every lesson?
If so, please join our Going Deep Work Group, where we will develop teachers’ professional knowledge and practice in this critical aspect of mathematics.
In a series of 3 sessions, Work Group Leads Sarah Sipula and Miriam Rhine, will work with you to explore aspects including:
- What is greater depth and how does this translate to the classroom
- The Seven Strategies for Depth Exemplified
- Capturing, evidencing and assessing greater depth
- Identifying barriers and removing ceilings on learning
The sessions will take place on these days:
- Tuesday 22nd March 9.15-12.00pm
- Wednesday 27th April 1.30pm-4pm
- Wednesday 25th May 1.30-4pm
Location: St Paul’s Catholic College, Burgess Hill
Places for this work group will initially be limited to two per school