School Development Lead Programme
The School Development Lead Programme is for colleagues leading change in a school or group of schools other than their own and will benefit both those who have previous experience of developing leadership capacity in schools / groups of schools or those who are new to the role.
During the programme you will:
- increase your awareness of the skills needed by a Mathematics School Development Lead and
have a deeper self-awareness in relation to the role
- develop your knowledge of a range of mathematics school development strategies and know why,
when, and how to use them effectively
- develop your knowledge and understanding of how to lead the implementation of a mathematics
school development cycle
- strengthen your knowledge of the evidence base that underpins school development and change
The School Development Lead Programme is funded by the Maths Hub Network.
Sussex Maths Hub will sponsor you for:
- the three face-to-face/online days
- online and email coaching and tutoring from the Cohort Leads throughout the duration of the
- all administration involved in subsequent accreditation.
Upon successful completion of the School Development Lead Programme, the Maths Hub will offer a grant of £800 to your school.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17:00 on 20 May 2022.