top of page
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE HUB?
We run many different Work Groups for teachers, teaching assistants and maths leaders, across all phases of education. Each of our projects is led by an expert, with participants contributing to and learning from the Work Group.
- Thu, 14 DecOnline Work Group14 Dec 2023, 09:30Online Work Group
- Thu, 01 FebOnline Work Group01 Feb 2024, 09:30 – 15:30 GMTOnline Work Group01 Feb 2024, 09:30 – 15:30 GMTOnline Work GroupThis programme supports non-specialist teachers in developing the specialist knowledge (the blend of subject knowledge and pedagogical knowledge) for teaching maths. This programme will run over 6 sessions, which can be blended with some sessions run face-to-face and some online.
- Run across 3 locationsBrighton, Hastings and West SussexRun across 3 locationsBrighton, Hastings and West SussexRun across 3 locationsBrighton, Hastings and West SussexThe intended participants are those who teach and/or have responsibility for the curriculum in Years 5-8. Participants may be subject leaders or teachers with responsibility for transition in a school. Several groups will run across Sussex. Equivalent of approx. 3 days with tasks between sessions.
- Time is TBCFace to Face at an FE College TBCTime is TBCFace to Face at an FE College TBC
- BOOKINGS CLOSEDFri, 24 NovSt Paul's Catholic College24 Nov 2023, 14:00St Paul's Catholic College, Jane Murray Way, Burgess Hill RH15 8GA, UK24 Nov 2023, 14:00St Paul's Catholic College, Jane Murray Way, Burgess Hill RH15 8GA, UKParticipants will be those identified as Early Career Teachers – teachers in their first or second year of teaching. If participants were unable to engage in their first two years, Maths Hub Leads can consider those in their third year of teaching. Run over 4 face to face sessions + Gap tasks
- Thu, 19 OctOnline - Zoom Meetings19 Oct 2023, 05:38Online - Zoom Meetings
bottom of page